Yama Ahmadi Trading and other subsidiaries of Yama Ahmadi Trading (collectively referred to as “Yama Ahmadi Trading”, “we” or “us) recognize and respect the privacy of users of this website, as well as the third parties with whom we engage. When you choose to provide us with information about yourself, Yama Ahmadi Trading will act in a responsible manner.
What does this policy cover?
This policy describes how Yama Ahmadi Trading will collect, make use of and share (“process”) personal information about you, on or in connection with Yama Ahmadi Trading websites displaying this policy, as well as through other methods of data collection through which we may interact with you. This policy only applies to information collected and maintained by or on behalf of Yama Ahmadi Trading. This site contains links to other websites, and Yama Ahmadi Trading does not control the privacy policies of those sites (see Linking, below). This policy also describes data protection rights you may have (depending on applicable law), such as a right to object to some of the processing which Yama Ahmadi Trading carries out. More information about your rights is set out in the “What rights do I have?” section, below.
What information do we collect?
We collect and process personal information about you when you interact with us, including when you apply for jobs through our online career’s portal.
This may include:
- your name, username, and password;
- your date of birth;
- your address and contact details;
- your communication preferences, including any consents you have given us; and
- further information you submit when joining our Talent Network or applying for a job, such as your security clearance level, desired job level, and work history/ resume.
Yama Ahmadi Trading has no intention of collecting any personal information from individuals under 13 years of age.
How do we use this information, and what is the legal basis for this use?
We process this personal information about you for the following purposes:
- To fulfill a contract, or take steps linked to an existing or potential contract, such as:
- verifying your identity;
- communicating with you; and
- As required by YAMA AHMADI TRADING or a third party to conduct business and pursue other legitimate interests. In particular, we (or as the case may be, they) will use personal information about you:
- for recruitment purposes (see Recruitment, below);
- for supply chain and contract operations purposes (see Supply Chain and Contract Operations, below);
- to provide products and services you have requested;
- to help monitor, improve and protect our products, content, services and websites, both online and offline;
- to personalize our website, products or services for you;
- to monitor accounts to prevent, investigate and/or report improper use, fraud, terrorism, misrepresentation, security incidents or crime, in accordance with applicable law;
- to investigate and respond to any complaints, comments or questions received from you or from others, about our website or our products or services, and to protect the rights, safety or property of Yama Ahmadi Trading or others;
- in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory and investigative purposes (including, as discussed below, the disclosure of such information in connection with legal process or litigation); and
- to invite you to take part in market research.
- Where you give us consent (if such consent is necessary under applicable law):
- we will send you direct marketing in relation to our relevant products and services, or other products and services provided by us, our affiliates and carefully selected partners;
- on other occasions where we ask you for consent, we will use the data for the purpose which we explain at that time.
We may collect information you provide through our online recruiting process for those individuals who are interested in applying for job opportunities with Yama Ahmadi Trading. Your information will be included in Yama Ahmadi Trading’s Human Resource Information System and may be used by one or more locations within YAMA AHMADI TRADING to review your application, evaluate your qualifications for employment, conduct reference, security and other background checks and, potentially, to communicate with you. In addition, personal information about you may be disclosed to the third-party vendors that service the system or potential customers, who either require access to the data within the system to provide their services – or as a requirement of law or regulators. Yama Ahmadi Trading requires all vendors to adequately safeguard personal information about you and not use it for any unauthorized purposes.
Yama Ahmadi Trading is a worldwide company and as such, solicits the best and brightest candidates from around the world. These candidates may reside in countries with privacy laws that apply to them. Yama Ahmadi Trading realizes that the broad scope of its employee base means that it must maintain personal information about candidates with an eye toward general policies to protect that information, promote as limited usage and storage as possible, and lead to us disposing of data after it is no longer necessary to do so.
Yama Ahmadi Trading may collect data from vendors from whom Yama Ahmadi Trading may purchase goods and services, or with whom it may establish contractual relationships. Some of that data may be personal information, such as names, addresses, etc. for contacts associated with the business. The terms and conditions of those relationships will be retained in the contract itself, but Yama Ahmadi Trading maintains that it will only ask for the minimum information needed to evaluate the potential vendor.
Yama Ahmadi Trading may process personal information as part of its business operations, such as fulfilling the terms of its contracts. This includes status reports that demonstrate progress and include the names and other information that may identify persons and activities that need to be identified either to the customer or to business leaders within the Yama Ahmadi Trading group.
Relying on our legitimate interests
Where required by law, we carry out balancing tests for the data processing we carry out on the basis of our legitimate interests (described above).
Withdrawing consent or otherwise objecting to direct marketing
Wherever we rely on your consent, you will always be able to withdraw that consent, although we may have other (non-consensual) legal grounds for processing personal information about you for other purposes, such as those set out above. Depending on applicable law, you have an absolute right to opt-out of direct marketing, or profiling we carry out for direct marketing, at any time. You can do this by following the instructions in the communication where this is an electronic message, or by contacting us using the details set out below.